Prostitute or Consultant ?Posted: September 20, 2011
PROSTITUTE OR CONSULTANT?
- You work very odd hours.
- You are paid a lot of money to keep your client happy.
- You are paid well but your pimp gets most of the money.
- You spend a majority of your time in a hotel room.
- You charge by the hour but your time can be extended for the right price.
- You are not proud of what you do.
- Creating fantasies for your clients is rewarded.
- It’s difficult to have a family.
- You have no job satisfaction.
- If a client beats you up, the pimp just sends you to another client.
- You are embarrassed to tell people what you do for a living.
· People ask you what you do and you can’t explain it.
- Your family hardly recognizes you at reunions (at least the reunions you attend).
- Your friends have distanced themselves from you and you’re left hanging with only other professionals.
- Your client pays for your hotel room plus your hourly rate.
- Your client always wants to know how much you charge and what they get for the money.
- Your pimp drives nice cars like Mercedes or BMWs.
- Your pimp encourages drinking and you become addicted to drugs to ease the pain of it all.
- You know the pimp is charging more than you are worth but if the client is foolish enough to pay it’s not your problem.
- When you leave to go see a client, you look great, but return looking like hell (compare your appearance on Monday A.M. to Friday P.M.).
- You are rated on your performance in an excruciating ordeal.
- Even though you get paid the big bucks, it’s the client who walks away smiling.
- The client always thinks your cut of your billing rate is higher than it actually is, and in turn, expects miracles from you.
- When you deduct your take from your billing rate, you constantly wonder if you could get a better deal with another pimp.
- Everyday you wake up and tell yourself you’re not going to be doing this stuff for the rest of your life
Source :Life is a joke